Financial Solution | Integration Consultant
Financial Integration | Solution Consultant
join us going forward into the Subscription Economy, an adventure and a challenge.
This is Subscription Factory
And nobody likes a challenge more than Subscription Factory! We are innovators, inventors, developers and managers, first brought together by projects that combined the multiple disciplines essential to the Subscription Economy. We formed Subscription Factory in 2009 and since then we have helped numerous companies to successfully explore and enter the Subscription Economy. We love the challenge and our clients, amongst others Philips, DAF, Trustpilot and Grandvision, have appreciated the results.
This is you
You are adventurous, steady, punctual and take responsibility. You like a financial challenge and are able to bridge the gap between finance and ICT. All resulting in the best solution for our customers to integrate this new monetization model in their business. You communicate with ease to all levels and stakeholders and are able to involve everyone in the process to ensure on time in full delivery.
This is our new Financial Integration | Solution Consultant
You will work closely together with customers and our Zuora consultants to design, develop and deploy financial solutions for our clients. You possess very strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with end-users, developers, functional consultants and non-technical teams.
- Become a subject matter expert in the area of subscription accounting; ie with revenue recognition, international taxation and new monetization models.
- Consult customers with the best practice to integrate the Zuora services aligned with their financial environment
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finishCollaborate on several, concurrent projects, coordinating new releases, or documenting projects
- Utilize your excellent problem-solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions
This is what we need
- Bachelor level in finance, accounting or another financial related major
- 2 years’ experience in a financial environment, preferably as financial consultant or controller
- Experience in a dynamic IT related environment is a plus
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.Willing to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Willing to travel within the region
- Nice to have are experience within SaaS environments, with billing and/or financial enterprise applications, with e-commerce solutions
This role is full-time (40) with an employment contract with a competitive salary depending on education and expertise, etc.. You can work from our office in Haarlem or Leeuwarden.
Interested in this adventure? Please send an email email@example.com, or give me, Niesje, a call at +31 611 533 047
Haarlem or Leeuwarden
© Subscription Factory
Privacy and terms
Kinderhuissingel 1D, 2013 AS Haarlem
+31 (0) 850 185 138