Solution | Integration Consultant
Integration | Solution Consultant
join us going forward into the Subscription Economy, an adventure and a challenge.
This is Subscription Factory
And nobody likes a challenge more than Subscription Factory! We are innovators, inventors, developers and managers, first brought together by projects that combined the multiple disciplines essential to the Subscription Economy. We formed Subscription Factory in 2009 and since then we have helped numerous companies to successfully explore and enter the Subscription Economy. We love the challenge and our clients, amongst others Philips, DAF, Trustpilot and Grandvision, have appreciated the results.
This is you
You are adventurous, steady, punctual and take responsibility. You communicate with ease to all levels and stakeholders and are able to involve everyone in the process to ensure on time in full delivery.
This is our new Integration | Solution Consultant
You will work closely together with customers and our Zuora consultants to design, develop and deploy custom solutions for our clients. You posses very strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with end-users, developers, functional consultants and non-technical teams.
- Become a subject matter expert in the area of subscriptions.
- Consult customers with the best practice to integrate the Zuora services.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, coordinating new releases, or documenting projects.
- Utilize your excellent problem-solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
This is what we need
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, finance, accounting business administration, (online) marketing, e-commerce or a related major. (We will also consider technical experience).
- Previous consulting experience implementing software solutions a plus!
- Ability to accurately scope, plan and estimate level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort.
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition.
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment.
- Experience in an agile development environment preferred.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Willing to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- Willing to travel within the region.
- At least 2 years professional experience.
- Nice to have are experience within SaaS environments, with billing and/or financial enterprise applications, with e-commerce solutions.
This role is full-time (40) with an employment contract, you will be based in our office in Haarlem with a competitive salary depending on education and expertise, etc..
Interested in this adventure? Please send an email or give me, Niesje Hogewoning, a call at +31 611 533 047
Haarlem, the Netherlands
© Subscription Factory
Privacy and terms
Kinderhuissingel 1D, 2013 AS Haarlem
+31 (0) 850 185 138