join us going forward into the Subscription Economy, an adventure and a challenge.
This is Subscription Factory
And nobody likes a challenge more than Subscription Factory! We are innovators, inventors, developers and managers, first brought together by projects that combined the multiple disciplines essential to the Subscription Economy. We formed Subscription Factory in 2009 and since then we have helped numerous companies to successfully explore and enter the Subscription Economy. We love the challenge and our clients, amongst others Philips, DAF, Trustpilot and Grandvision, have appreciated the results.
This is you
You are adventurous, steady, punctual and take responsibility. You communicate with ease to all levels and stakeholders and are able to involve everyone in the process to ensure on time in full delivery.
This is our new Scrum Master
Responsible for the sprint planning of multiple simultaneous projects. Connecting the product owner needs and the development teams’ efforts ensuring the project needs are met on time in full.
- Ensures the backlog is filled with stories (Refinement)
- The sprints contain prioritised and sequential activities
- Blockers are recognised and solved
- Sprint reviews and demo’s
- Manage the daily standups
This is what we need
- Bachelor level
- 2 years’ experience in a dynamic IT related environment
- Scrum knowledge and understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment
This role is full-time (40) with an employment contract, you will be based in our office in Haarlem with a competitive salary depending on education and expertise, etc..
Interested in this adventure? Please send an email email@example.com, or give me, Niesje, a call at +31 611 533 047
Haarlem, the Netherlands
© Subscription Factory
Privacy and terms
Kinderhuissingel 1D, 2013 AS Haarlem
+31 (0) 850 185 138