join us going forward into the Subscription Economy, an adventure and a challenge.
This is Subscription Factory
And nobody likes a challenge more than Subscription Factory! We are innovators, inventors, developers and managers, first brought together by projects that combined the multiple disciplines essential to the Subscription Economy. We formed Subscription Factory in 2009 and since then we have helped numerous companies to successfully explore and enter the Subscription Economy. We love the challenge and our clients, amongst others Philips, DAF, Trustpilot and Grandvision, have appreciated the results.
This is you
You are adventurous, steady, punctual and take responsibility. You communicate with ease to all levels and stakeholders and are able to involve everyone in the process to ensure on time in full delivery.
This is our new Solution Architect
You will work at enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex software solutions. You will drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution. You posses very strong communication and relationship building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions and secure client approval. Together with the software developers and technical consultants you work in an agile environment and are responsible for managing the end-to-end solution design.
- Conduct requirements, epics & user stories gathering during analysis sessions with our customers
- Document gathered software requirements and review the list of requirements with customers for sign-off
- Design and document sound functional and technical solutions
- Work with the customer to get stories validated and signed off
- Configure Zuora software to meet the approved designs
- Perform testing of end-to-end solutions in conjunction with development team and customer
- Create and develop training materials and deliver end-user training to customer
- Support the customer with regular calls to answer functional and technical questions
This is what we need
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Technical Business Administration or a related major.
- Previous consulting experience implementing complex end-to-end software solutions
- 4 years’ experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions
- Understanding of the Scrum methodology and ability to review and critique both functional and technical designs
- Experience with or understanding of the technical resources we currently use; Azure Web Apps, .NET Core 3.x., Vue.js 2.x and Nuxt 2.x.
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition.
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Willing to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- Willing to travel within the region.
This role is full-time (40) with an employment contract, you will be based in our office in Haarlem with a competitive salary depending on education and expertise, etc..
Interested in this adventure? Please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me, Niesje, a call at +31 611 533 047
Haarlem, the Netherlands
© Subscription Factory
Privacy and terms
Kinderhuissingel 1D, 2013 AS Haarlem
+31 (0) 850 185 138